Podcast: Incident Review – South Jordan Trench Collapse (06.15.21)
Fully Involved with Unified Fire
Incident Review: South Jordan Trench Collapse (06.15.21)
Episode 19 – August 17, 2021
Available anywhere you listen to podcasts.
ON THIS EPISODE: South Jordan Fire Department joins us to review the June 15, 2021 incident when a man died after a trench collapsed at a construction site in South Jordan.
- (South Jordan Fire Dept.) Deputy Chief – Ryan Lessner
- (South Jordan Fire Dept.) Captain – Jared Velez
- Operations Chief – Dusty Dern
- Captain – Travis Hobbs
- Engineer – Jake Schaugaard
- Facebook – @unifiedfireauthority
- Instagram – @unifiedfire
- Twitter – @fireauthority
- YouTube – @unifiedfire
Episode recorded July 3, 2021.