Fire Station Tours
Due to recent developments regarding the COVID-19 coronavirus, all non-critical public interactions have been suspended until further notice. This includes station tours, school visits, special events, ride-a-longs and fire station community room use. We will continue to monitor the situation and update this page when tours and visits are available again. Thank you for your understanding.
Please click here if you would like UFA to come to your event.
- Tours must be scheduled at least two weeks in advance.
- Tours are available Monday through Friday, in the mornings between 9:00am-11:00am, in the afternoons between 1:00pm-3:00pm, and the evenings between 6:00pm-8:00pm
- Each tour is approximately thirty minutes long.
- Each tour is limited to a maximum group size of 40 people.
- Birthday party groups are welcome to tour the station as part of their event, but we do not hold party festivities such as cake, ice cream or gifts at the station.
- Please keep in mind that our priority is emergency response and even with booked tours, the possibility exists that the crew could be called out and the station will be closed when you arrive. If the crew is not at the station for the scheduled tour, wait for 15 minutes. If the crew does not return in that time frame, please contact our Information Outreach Division at 801-743-5601 to reschedule.
To schedule a tour please complete the Station Request Form below or call 801-743-5601.