Schedule a Ride Along
Unified Fire Authority Training Program
The Unified Fire Authority (UFA) Ride Along program is designed to provide an opportunity for students, members of the medical community, and on a limited basis, members of the community to observe the dynamic field of firefighting and Emergency Medical Services (EMS). This service is provided as a privilege at the discretion of the Fire Chief or their designee and may be revoked at any time and for any reason.
PROCEDURE FOR REQUESTING A RIDE ALONG
• For EMS students, fire trainees, or nursing students please download and complete the Training Program Form.
• For other Ride Alongs, download and complete the Ride Along Form.
• For High School Internships please contact our Information Outreach Division at (801) 743-5601.
• Rides must be scheduled at least two weeks in advance.
• After completing your ride along, please return to the UFA website and complete the Ride Along Survey Form and email to firstname.lastname@example.org
• Upon the download and completion of this form, send the request to: email@example.com.
YOU MUST HAVE:
1. Application to the Ride Along Program
2. Copy or picture of current Driver’s License or picture identification
3. Signed Acknowledgement of Ride Along Program guidelines
Minors, less than 18 years old must have a legal guardian sign agreeing to the guidelines.
4. Signed Release and Waiver
Minors, less than 18 years old must have a legal guardian sign the release and waiver.
5. Signed Confidentiality Agreement
Minors, less than 18 years old must have a legal guardian sign the confidentiality agreement
6. Minor Students affiliated with a school program must have the Affiliated Organization Acknowledgement portion of the Release and Waiver signed.
If you have any questions about the Ride Along Program or application please contact an UFA administrative assistant 801-743-7100.
If you have completed or are currently enrolled as an EMS student, fire trainee, or nursing student that is affiliated with UFA, for the purpose of Emergency Medical Services or firefighting, please use the Training Program Packet.